The FM5050 Pike contains two scanning engines inside: 1D and 1D+2D for wider barcodes, that can be scanned with auto-sensing mode and in extraordinary speed. Product was specifically developed for reading very wide 1D barcodes and 2D barcodes used in utility bills, for instance in payment machines or ATM’s. Also, the scanner can be used in kiosks, loyalty programs or ticket validation and more. The FM5050 Pike can easily fit into a variety of space-constrained areas, having a very tiny footprint. It can be integrated into the equipment and also used as a standalone scanner.
The combination of IR and light sensors built in the scanner, will help you to capture barcodes with high sensitivity. They can automatically adjust the brightness of supplementary lighting based on the light reflected from the barcode.
With IP54, FM5050 Pike is prottected from dust and moisture. Also, it can withstand up to 1,5 meter drop, preventing the device from being easily damaged.
- Quick to Switch Mode
- The Scan Mode Switch at the top of the scanner allows users to swiftly toggle between the Regular and Screen modes.
- Superior Motion Tolerance Exceptional motion tolerance (2.5m/s) and large FOV (46°) enhance user experience.
- Superb Reading Performance
- Armed with Newland’s fifth-generation of UIMG technology, the FM4060 is capable of reading 1D as well as high-volume 2D barcodes on the screen covered with protective film.
- 1.2m Drop Resistance
- The scanner withstands multiple 1.2m drops to concrete (six sides, one drop per side)
- IR Trigger
- The IR sensor in the scanner enables speedy capture of barcodes presented to it, markedly increasing throughput and productivity.